The primary goal of the Peachtree Park Civic Association (PPCA) is to enhance the neighborhood in which we live through volunteer work by members and board. The PPCA has always worked to maintain and improve the quality of the life in Peachtree Park, including safety and security through our Security Patrol. PPCA board meetings are held every month and are open to all dues-paying PPCA members.
PPCA - Work & Initiatives
Below is a summary of work done by PPCA committees.
Oversees communication on behalf of the association. This includes providing the website (www.peachtreeparkatl.org), a monthly newsletter, an E-Newsletter, as well as various forms of social media (Facebook, Nextdoor, etc.).
Responsible for maintenance and long-term planning for our neighborhood islands, greenspaces and park.
Manages the membership application and renewal process. Welcomes new neighbors and informs them about the work and accomplishments of the PPCA.
The PPCA administers the Security Patrol including scheduling officer shifts, providing information to the neighborhood about security incidents and communicating needs to security patrol officers.
Organizes all major neighborhood social events and activities that help promote the quality of life in Peachtree Park.
Responsible for reaching out to businesses and residents regarding advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
Monitors building activity in and around the neighborhood to ensure the building permits are obtained and that construction is executed based on approved plans. Also addresses noise violations and other infringements of the rights of our residents.
PPCA - Member Benefits
- Receipt of the Peachtree Park E-News which relays timely information relative to the neighborhood
- Receipt of Security Email Alerts
- Access to the online Peachtree Park Directory
- Copy of the printed Peachtree Park Directory
- Ability to register for events at the member rate
- Ability to participate in PPCA-sponsored events and clubs
- Access to Members Only content on the Peachtree Park website
- Ability to attend PPCA board meetings, as well as the PPCA Annual Meeting
- Ability to serve on PPCA committees
- The knowledge that you are contributing to the efforts that continue to make Peachtree Park one of the best neighborhoods in Atlanta
- Discount on Ring Video Doorbells and Stick-up Cameras
To be eligible for membership in the PPCA, you must reside in or own a residence on one or more of the streets listed below:
- Arc Way NE
- Burke Rd NE
- Dale Dr NE
- Darlington Rd NE
- Darlington Circle NE
- Darlington Commons Ct NE
- East Paces Ferry Rd NE
- Elliott Circle NE
- Greenview Ave NE
- Highland Drive NE
- Martina Drive NE
- Park Circle NE
- Timm Valley Rd NE